any 6-2, 6-2. Brown

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 26.12.2017 07:03
von jokergreen0220 • Gaser Lehrling III | 179 Beiträge

Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork. Custom Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys .com) - Matt Martin, Anders Lee and Brian Strait all had second-period goals to lift the New York Islanders to a 5-2 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets. Strait added an assist on Kyle Okposos marker in the third period, with Nikolay Kulemin also lighting the lamp to help the Islanders improve to 4-2-0 on their current seven-game road trip. We have some chemistry here, Strait said. The coach has been doing a great job this year getting us to go in the right direction. New York outshot the Blue Jackets by a 40-18 margin, with Chad Johnson needing to record just 16 saves to collect the victory. As a result, the Isles stayed a point up on Pittsburgh for first place in the Metropolitan Division, after the Pens nipped the Habs in OT. Sergei Bobrovsky made 35 saves in Columbus second 5-2 setback in as many nights, having fallen to Toronto by the same score on Friday. Jack Johnson and Nick Foligno each registered goals in defeat. We didnt execute well, Blue Jackets head coach Todd Richards said. We spent too much time in our own zone. Martin began New Yorks second-period barrage by tipping in a Ryan Strome feed during a 3-on-2 rush to snap a 1-1 tie midway through the stanza. Just over 3 1/2 minutes later, Lee beat a defenseless Bobrovsky on a breakaway after stealing the puck from the Jackets Kevin Connauton. Strait made it a 4-1 Islanders lead with his first goal of the season, a quick shot from the left circle that got past Bobrovskys glove side 2:29 prior to the second intermission. Foligno knocked in the rebound of Ryan Johansens initial attempt 3:30 into the third period to bring Columbus back within two. The Blue Jackets mustered few chances thereafter, however, and Okposo sealed the result on a shot that deflected off the skate of Columbus James Wisniewski and got by Bobrovsky with just over five minutes left. Kulemin got New York off to a soaring start, re-directing a long drive from Nick Leddy a mere 31 seconds after the opening faceoff. The Isles owned a 16-4 shot advantage for the first period, but Columbus drew even at its conclusion by converting a power-play chance. With Kulemin in the box for interference, Johnson one-timed a blast from the right point through traffic with 4:42 elapsed in the contest. Game Notes The win was only the second for the Islanders as the visitor in the history of this series. New York had gone 1-8 with one tie in its previous 10 trips to Columbus ... Johansen extended his point streak to 10 games with an assist on Folignos goal, but had a five-game run with at least one goal halted ... Foligno now owns a seven-game point streak, having notched two goals and eight assists over that stretch ... The Islanders conclude their trip Tuesday against the rival Rangers at Madison Square Garden. Oscar Lindberg Jersey . - John Elways philosophy is to address immediate needs in free agency, even though some of his own veterans may prove too pricey to keep around. Griffin Reinhart Jersey . According to various reports, the striker is about to sign a five-and-a-half year extension with Manchester United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that would see him at Old Trafford until 2019. http://www.goldenknightsnhlshop.com/david-perron-golden-knights-jersey-c-28/ . The Mavericks avoided a season sweep by the Nuggets, who ran away with a win in Denver two weeks ago to hand Dallas its longest losing streak at three games. Dallas (42-28) got a boost in the playoff race when Miami rallied from seven down in the last 3 1/2 minutes to beat Memphis 91-86 Friday night.DOHA, Qatar - Top-ranked Novak Djokovic was upset by Ivo Karlovic of Croatia 6-7 (2), 7-6 (6), 6-4 while playing through a sandstorm in the Qatar Open quarterfinals on Thursday.Karlovic beat Djokovic when they last met in 2008, also the year of his only previous win over a world No. 1, Roger Federer in Cincinnati.He served very well, Djokovic said. But you could expect that. I was coming into the match knowing that I will have very, very few chances. But I was hoping that these conditions and the wind will kind of give me some second-serve opportunities.Despite the swirling wind, Karlovics serve was stellar again, a 73 per cent first-serve percentage.In the third set, in which he served two aces and two service winners in the final game, Karlovic was even better on first serve, at 85 per cent.Djokovics irritation at his inability to break Karlovic, boosted the lanky Croat.I looked at him when he threw the racket and when he smashed the ball, so I knew that he was a little bit frustrated, Karlovic said. So I was just trying to stay calm.He never offered Djokovic a break-point opportunity in the 2-hour, 15-minute match, and took advantagee of a second break point in the seventh game of the third set with a perfect forehand pass. Paul Thompson Jersey. In these particular matches, one ball can decide a winner, and that was the case, Djokovic said. Just played a little bit too defensive in that game. I just, instead of kind of going through the ball, just sent the ball back.Karlovic added 21 aces to his resume for a career total of 9,062. This week, he joined Goran Ivanisevic (10,183) and Andy Roddick (9,074) as the only players since 1991 to serve more than 9,000 acesMaybe the next match, Karlovic said of being only 13 aces from passing Roddick.The day didnt improve for Djokovic, who with Serbian partner Filip Krajinovic fell in doubles 7-6 (3), 6-1 to Rafael Nadal and Juan Monaco of Argentina.Djokovic and Krajinovic blew a 5-2 lead in the first set.In the semifinals, Karlovic will play David Ferrer, who beat Dustin Brown of Germany 6-2, 6-2. Brown gifted 61 unforced errors.In the other semifinal, third-seeded Tomas Berdych will meet Andreas Seppi of Italy or Ivan Dodig of Croatia. Berdych put down sixth-seeded Richard Gasquet of France 6-2, 6-1 in the quarterfinals. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.